Company Formation in DIFC
A secure and efficient forum for businesses and financial organizations to reach into the region's emerging markets.
DIFC Company Formation
Benefits of Company Formation in DIFC
Key Steps for Establishing a Business in DIFC
Document Required for Business setup in DIFC
- Proof of trade name reservation
- Passport(PP) Copies for the shareholder(s)
- List of activities to obtain the relevant license in DIFC
- Personal Information sheet for each shareholder & manager
- Passport copy and C.V of the Manager
- Notarized Power of Attorney appointing as your legal representative, So that we can act on your behalf and/or on behalf of the shareholders.
- Lease agreement – Lease Documents Having a physical address for your venture/office is a Compulsory requirement in the UAE. The rent on average within the free zone area is US$ 25 up to US$ 45 per sq. / ft. (US$ 225 up to US$ 400 per sq. /m.). Our company can assist you while searching for your Physical address.
- You might require to submit other documents as well to fully complete the process.
What We Offer:
frequently asked questions
Setting up a business in the DIFC offers several advantages, including:
- Access to a large pool of international talent and expertise
- Zero tax on income and profits
- Strategic location within close proximity to major Middle Eastern, African and South Asian markets
- Access to a well-developed financial and regulatory infrastructure
- A supportive and conducive business environment that enables the growth of companies
The eligibility criteria for setting up a business in DIFC are as follows:
- The business should be owned by an individual or company registered outside the UAE
- The business should provide financial or professional services
- The business should be approved by the DIFC Authority
The costs involved in setting up a business in DIFC include:
- Application fee
- Company registration fee
- Office rental
- Legal and regulatory fees
- Licensing and visa fees
The exact cost of setting up a business in DIFC will depend on the type of business, the size of the office, the number of visas required, and other factors.
The following documents are required for setting up a business in DIFC:
- Business plan
- Company profile
- Passport and visa copies of all shareholders
- Proof of address for all shareholders
- Company registration documents
- Memorandum and articles of association